Procurement Manager (Temporary Contract)
- Great multinational company with an international environment
- Lead the purchasing contracts with suppliers
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Aircraft and Aerospace multinational company. Its tasks include the development of the engine, type certification, customer service, marketing, logistics and repair.
Descripción de la oferta
- Actively manage the supplier relationship in the procurement area Aircraft Engine Parts and Modules.
- Preparation, negotiation and closure of purchasing contracts with suppliers.
- Proactively manage supplier contract related activities such as warranty claims, penalties for late delivery, export licences, purchase orders, invoices and payments, quality, cost amongst other tasks.
- Implementing corrective actions/measures for improvements. Collect contract related figures.
- Establishing and maintaining robust controls (KPIs), to ensure that deliverables are delivered on time, within budget, and to the agreed specification to achieve operational objectives.
- Negotiates and settles damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over-shipments, cancellations and engineering changes with suppliers.
- Development of processes for the Procurement Organisation to comply with ISO/EN 9100 requirements.
- Interact internally with Quality, Engineering and Finance functions.
- Identify and manage sub-contract risks, escalating as required through the agreed risk management process, providing close out action plans where required.
- To ensure that Procurement function deliverables are achieved on time and budget.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master's degree in business studies with strong technical background, alternatively Master's Degree in Engineering with strong business background, or any similar education.
- The ideal candidate will have multiple years purchasing experience in the aircraft engine business, the aerospace or similar industries.
- The candidate must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English language
- Knowledge regarding contract law as it applies to the procurement process, and supply chain management.
- Negotiation and convincing capabilities as well as analytical and conceptual skills.
- Be able to work with various internal groups and teams and have the ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and deadlines.
- Have strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) and strong experience in MRP/ERP systems.
- Be comfortable with phone call and person to person negotiations, working in an international environment.
Great opportunity to develop your career. The candidate will start working with a Temporary contract.