Procurement Analyst with English (Supplier Intelligence)
- Join one of the world's leading Airlines group, a growing international company
- We're hiring a Procurement Analysts team based in Barcelona, English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Manage a portfolio of activities within the non-sourcing department of Procurement.
Inform and support business decision through monitoring, analysing and challenging performance and delivering accurate, holistic management information.
Support the achievement of continuous improvement objectives though strong internal stakeholder management and external partner relationships that enable identification of resource optimisation and supplier innovation.
Descripción de la oferta
- Gather performance data from multiple sources and prepare accurate, timely management reports.
- Identify and address areas of poor/inadequate performance , escalating appropriately and making recommendations for remedial action to ensure efficient resolution.
- Identify potential opportunities for improvements to contracts, presenting reasoned recommendations for revisions and changes.
- Monitor and evaluate KPI's to identify areas for improvement, challenging the business and suppliers and recommending changes that will improve levels of service.
- Reinforce and embed a culture of continuous improvement through effective day to day relationships with Group Procurement colleagues, business stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Facilitate relationships between internal departments and external suppliers that enable effective partnership arrangements.
- Define and implement training and practical advice that enables stakeholders to improve performance.
- Oversee, measure and record the realisation of benefits achieved as the result of performance improvement initiatives.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Business and financial acumen.
- Excellent analytical skills to interpret.
- Ability to write clear, concise management reports and presentations.
- Ability to influence, align diverse views and gain consensus, providing clarity and direction on what is to be achieved and break down barriers that get in way of effective team working.
- Ability to prioritise and maintain clear focus in constant ambiguity and change.
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resource and uncertainty.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with ability to engage with and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Commitment to service excellence and process improvement.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Working knowledge of the languages of the countries of our operating companies is an asset: working knowledge of Spanish is particularly important.
- Willingness to travel and work in a multi-site/location environment. This role will be based primarily in Barcelona office but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to any worldwide location and to work from any other location within the world at the Company's discretion.