PERSONAL & PROJECT ASSISTANT (RETAIL SECTOR)
- Multinational retail company located in La Roca del Vallés
- Personal & Project Assistant Retail Sector & English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Retail company located in La Roca del Vallés.
Descripción de la oferta
The Personal & Project Assistant provides efficient and confidential day-to-day support. This role provides proactive service to ensure the smooth running of the administration and secretarial support in arranging business and (sometimes) personal schedules + Project Assistant duties. Key responsibilities will be:
- As a Project Assistant: follow marketing projects, sales KPI's analysis, follow up with the different stores and other special projects.
- Managing the flow of meeting invitations, prioritising, dealing with frequent changes.
- Extensive management of the diary (via outlook) including scheduling all meetings, engagements, conference calls, travel and conferences.
- Having awareness of working across time zones.
- Developing an understanding of who is who in the business and which meetings take precedence over others/which are more urgent.
- Issuing meeting invitations on behalf of colleagues. Co-ordinate with other Assistants to find a mutually convenient time.
- Booking meeting rooms, organising refreshments as required.
- Checking key meetings coming up to ensure they have maximum attendance, reschedule if necessary.
- Planning travel ahead to ensure cost efficiency and to maximise the benefit by planning additional meetings during the trip.
- Manage all travel arrangements and logistics, including booking flights, hotels, local transfers, restaurants and hotels in conjunction with the in-house travel facilitators and local office managers.
- Ensuring every relevant detail is in the required schedule.
- Approving or questioning travel request forms as submitted by the travel desk.
- Submitting monthly credit card expenses and time sheets.
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails (desktop & mobile). Filter and mark for information or needs response as appropriate.
- Filing emails on a regular basis.
- Take telephone messages and respond to queries promptly, texting and notifying when required.
- Take dictation over the phone and draft communications/correspondence including emails, letters, etc.
- Liaise with all departments and offices across Europe as and when required.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Mandatory 5 years experience as a Personal Assistant or Project Assistant in the marketing or luxury retail brands sectors (experience in one of these sectors is mandatory).
- Bilingual English - Spanish.
- Ability to use initiative, pre-empt requests, be proactive and to think ahead.
- Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and speeds - specially Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of Business.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Confidentiality and an eye for detail.
- Able to communicate remotely.
- Ability to remain calm and unflappable whilst prioritising high levels of workload.
- Excellent opportunity to join a multinational company from the located in La Roca del Vallés.
- Competitive Package.
- Permanent position.