- Important IT consultancy company.
- Optimisation Consultant
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important IT consultancy company.
Descripción de la oferta
Operational and methodological training for (new) key accounts.
Help clients to create and implement their testing and customisation campaigns.
Identify and analyse new optimisation opportunities from reading analytics data.
Develop a strategy to improve the user experience on a client website.
Create and maintain an excellent relationship with existing clients to ensure their loyalty.
Answering questions via phone and email to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Help the sales team with the onboarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services, drafting business proposals)
Help the sales and marketing teams prepare and attend marketing events (Trade shows, conferences, etc.)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in Business, Economics, IT or Marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years' working experience in a related field, preferably in with experience in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in Spanish + English or French.
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans.
- Certified Google Analytics.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, JS, CSS is a real plus.
- Likes to share ideas and will find ways to positively impact the team through innovation.
- Strong interpersonal skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated.
- Previous experience with testing, customisation or analytics tools would be advantageous.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional