Operations Manager Insurance Sector
- Shared Service Center Internacional
- Operations Manager Sector Seguros
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Provider of expert services to the insurance, fleet, automotive and property sectors worldwide. Operating from offices in France, Spain, UK, Germany, Poland, Belgium, USA, India, South Africa and Australia, the Group serves over 1200 clients comprising 15 of the top 20 global general insurers and 3 of the top 5 fleet and lease management companies.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager and working alongside with internal and external clients, your objective is to manage the EMEA multi-lingual Shared Service platform including front office, back office and quality departments for responding to the needs of customers.
Responsible for the operational management and customer service aspects in order to increase profit and clients satisfaction:
- Monitor SLA and KPIs and produce statistical analysis of team activities.
- Manage closely workload planning compiling accurate previsions and forecasts, taking into consideration growth strategy and seasonal peaks
- Boost KPIs results at every point of contact with the CS during the customer journey and contribute to profit growth by implementing new strategies (in conjunction with the Financial Analyst).
- Ensure daily and proactive monitoring of the operations and the financial performance
- You will have direct responsibility to motivate a cohesive and high performing team of Customer Care Representatives.
- Ensure all the management tools are in place (develop training manuals, quality objectives, performance reporting).
- Guarantee the quality of service delivered to customers at every point of contact.
- Measure customer satisfaction using call monitoring and new customer research tools and barometers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Education & Experience
- At least 7 years experience in customer service or call center management positions (minimum 2 years as Operations Manager)
- Coming from an international call centre environment
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in Management a team of at least 5 Team Leaders
- Experience in Insurance sector, BPS is a plus
Knowledge & Skills
- Bilingual French and Spanish
- Workforce management, strategic planning and performance management
- ACD systems and routing strategies advanced user
- Customer Interaction Recording solutions user (call monitoring)
- Creative and positive approach towards problem solving
- Results and optimization oriented with excellent influencing and communication skills
- Analytical approach in every aspect of your work
- Goal oriented and process oriented
- Proven experience in growing and developing people skills to higher levels
- Know how to drive change in your teams
- Microsoft Office Package (Word, Excel, Power Point); Excel on an advanced level is a plus
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional