No se aceptan más candidaturas
Operations Manager with French
25,000EUR - 30,000EURActualizado 24/10/16
- Outsourcing Multinational Company
- International Operations Manager with English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an Outsourcing Multinational Company based in Barcelona that provides services at an international level.
Descripción de la oferta
- As an International Operation Manager, you will be responsible for the Selection, Recruitment and Skills Development for all direct reports (Around 60 employees).
- Performing a continuous review and a proactive management across the Teams.
- Management of the migration of campaigns and/or new business implementations.
- Undertake and lead quarterly performance reviews and One2One meetings with direct reports against KPI's.
- Line management responsibility for the Management Team.
- Management of client's relationships at an operational level in terms of coordination of information, data requests and delivery of results.
- Ensure and accomplish a high index of Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Prepare, analyse and present data to the client as part of monthly performance reviews.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bilingual level of English is mandatory, Spanish and/or French very valuable.
- Minimum two years of work experience in the management of teams is mandatory.
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager (that is the management of team leaders responsible of the Agents).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills at a business level.
- Strong leadership skills with he ability to manage multiple teams and large groups of people.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Customer relationship management skills.
- Previous experience as a supervisor/team leader in a Call Centre Platform.
- Career development opportunities.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain.
- Competitive salary of 25.000 EUR on annual basis + 20% variable (5.000 EUR).
- Responsibility of projects at an operational level for a well-known Electronics multinational company.
- Schedule: From Monday to Friday, rotational shifts between 8h and 19h.