- Being in charge of all relevant administrative functions of the office.
- Multinational company in the Industrial sector.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company in the Industrial sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Being in charge of all relevant administrative functions of the office, such as:
- Handling all relevant suppliers & contractors. Monitoring performance to ensure that preferred suppliers are best value.
- Vendors contract review, revenue and budget control.
- Purchase orders, invoice verification and tracking.
Develop and monitor the Firm's practices, policies and procedures; ensuring they are aligned with the goals and projects of the Firm.
Act as liaison to the different committees of the Firm; data protection, associates, internal audit, recruiting, diversity, finance and knowledge management, among others.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
University degree in Economics, Administration or similar.
Proven experience in a similar position (minimum 5 years).
Very good English skills - bilingual. Additional European language skills an asset.
Excellent computer skills (MS Office package).
We are searching an Office Manager with excellent, administrative and organizational skills, very good interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and priorities; providing effective and efficient work flow at all levels.
International company with offices located in Madrid.