Native English Speaker Teachers Primary an Secundary Education
Private School based in Madrid
Native English Speaker Teachers
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Important School based in Madrid is looking for English Native Speaker Teachers Primary and Secundary Education.
Descripción de la oferta
As an English teacher you will report directly to the Head of Studies and be responsible for:
- Teaching correct usage of the English language to the pupils.
- Classroom management.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons in a fun and dynamic manner and establishing an environment conducive to the learning of English.
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Only the applications NATIVE English speakers will be considered.
- It is a must teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA etc).
- At least more than 5 years teaching experience in School.
- The successful candidate will be capable of establishing an environment that encourages students to learn, increases their interest in English and holds their attention in a fun and exciting fashion.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional