IT Service Desk (Granollers)
Do you want to work in an international company?
Are you looking for an attractive career with options to grow as a professional?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
IT company with presence around the globe.
Descripción de la oferta
- Resolves Level 1 and 2 service desk tickets. Elevates complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups for resolution (e.g. 3rd tier to System Administrators).
- Consults with users to determine their software and hardware specifications.
- Proactively analysis of ticket trends to lead to the proposal of new ehancements.
- Microsoft Active Directory; define processes, document and share with others.
- Responsible for managing the desktop envrionment (MS System center) by ensuring new build images are updated and monthly security patches are deployed.
- Identifies and proposs areas to optimize user experience and productivity.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and validating server backups of data.
- Possess strong communication skills, maintaining strong relationships with both internal user community and external vendors
- Ability to self learn and stay up-tp-date with latest technologies and features.
- Technically leads software, hardware upgrades on new computers.
- Leads Anti-virus and spyware updates, removal and future prevention efforts.
- Adds resolution information and procedures into IT servicedesk solution portal.
- Perform formal IT training workshops and written training material for all users.
- Document procedures and cross-train others in IT (local and global).
- Mentors junior team members (IT ServiceDesk Administrator I) and collaborates with IT peers from other global offices.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Ideally 2+ years' experience working within an IT ServiceDesk/Helpdesk Environment.
- Experience with administrating users in Microsoft Active Directory & Exchange.
- Strong skills in providing user support and training with Microsoft Office /2010, especially Outlook 2013.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to fluently communicate with internal and external technical staff, as well as business users.