IT Security and Compliance Specialist
- Multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
- Seeking for a IT Security and Compliance Specialist with 5 years experience.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client, a multinational World's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensure the adherence and compliance to security Standards and Policies across the organization within the Countries in scope.
- Maintain effective and trusted relationships with collaborating functions and major stakeholders.
- Work close with the Countries to understand their business and information security risks. Identify and report on security risks, non-compliance issues, security breaches or intrusions, relating to Country solutions & processes.
- Support Countries in scope with internal and international audits on security related topics. Leverage findings and audits checks from one Country into the others and act upon audit findings.
- Analyze and investigate Security Incidents & Events, ensure root causes are identified and vulnerabilities addressed.
- Drive consistency in the execution & quality of Security Services and maximize offshore execution of activities through aligned documentation and governance processes .
- Identify and report on security risks, non-compliance issues relating to Nestlé Web Sites, Mobile and Social Media Applications, Cloud Solutions and hosting platforms.
- Analysis and follow-up with businesses to ensure Digital Asset vulnerabilities are remediated in a timely manner.
- Ensure the timely deployment of GLOBE security solutions within the Countries in scope.
- Risk based security control recommendations for new solutions developed or deployed by GLOBE Technology Solutions, Business Solutions or Digital Services Unit teams.
- Support Countries in the completion of the Cloud Security assessments for local cloud solutions, with a particular focus on validating the requirements with respect to security control requirements.
- Review Global Security and participate in Global Security Initiatives to ensure effective design and deployment mechanisms for Regional and Country deployments.
- Conduct Knowledge Transfer to assist the Countries in the understanding of Security Standards and solutions.
- Implement and coach the Information Security Management System including the execution of Independent Reviews and supporting Country risk assessments.
- Analyze Security Incidents & Events and Security Metrics to develop training materials and KT sessions to drive continuous improvement.
- Cultivate continuous improvement in Information Security and recommend, this may be achieved using Focussed improvement methodology.
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your leadership skills, which will be your main assets for this position.
We will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your proactive cooperation and result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business. Administration, Engineering or related discipline with at least 5+ years experience in an IS/IT security discipline.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA or equivalents (at least one certification is desirable).
* English to conduct meetings and participate in projects.
* Experience (5+ years) in ISIT security controls and auditing. Understanding & experience of Infrastructure, Application, Web, Cloud & User Security.
* ISMS or Risk Management Experience.
* Project Management.
- Permanent Contract.