- Why work for PageGroup?
- Why work as a Recruitment Consultant?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
PageGroup is made up of three market leading global recruitment brands; Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel. Each brand operates separately to secure top candidates at different levels - executive talent, qualified professionals and clerical or part-qualified staff.
From where we started in 1976, we've grown to become a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 153 offices in 35 countries. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Take your career to the next level; join PageGroup and become a recruitment consultant.
Descripción de la oferta
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Offering CV, interview and general career advice
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Recruitment is fast-paced, exciting and incredibly rewarding and it's often challenging too. You must be prepared to push yourself in a sales environment if you want to reap the rewards.
You have to have;
- Bachelor Degree.
- 2 Years of experience in a Recruitment or Sales environment.
- Intermediate level of English.
- The ability to be compelling and persuasive.
- Develop relationships and work as part of a team.
- Meet targets.
- Compete for the best results.
And of course, believe in our five values; take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and make it fun.
- Join us and you'll receive the best training, support and development opportunities throughout your career and plenty of rewards for your work.
- Permanent Offer.
- Dynamic and great environment.