IT Business Analyst
- Important Industrial Company
- IT Business Analyst
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Industrial Company
Descripción de la oferta
- Monitoring, analyzing, tuning and optimizing the business systems and interfaces in close co-operation with the systems owners and IT service delivery.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and goal-setting of the IT organization. Support the current implementation of IFS
- The coordination and conduct of application testing (new support packages, releases, functionality and customizing) in close co-operation with the systems owners and IT service delivery.
- The implementation of business process changes, working with BPO and functional experts of his area of responsibility
- The evaluation, test, implementation and verification of change requests.
- Maintain appropriate documentation.
- Act as a strong leader regarding the systems and IT solutions, the technology and its deployment in the entire organization
- Based on the information architecture and current and future system landscape, advice business organization on solutions and alternatives.
- Optimize internal and external resources effectiveness in coordination with the business managers.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Business Degree, Computer Sciences or a related field.
- Languages: Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish. French, German and/or Dutch are desirable
- Prior experiencein a global company; Internationalexperienceis a must
- ERP experience, IFS preferably. Others as BAAN, Axapta, Movex, Oracle, JDE, Adonix, SAP
- Detailed functional knowledge of business process management and business process monitoring. Knowledge of designing and implementing business processes
- Very good project management skills and experience in a project management environment
- Familiar with business process change management including implementation, testing and verification of change requests
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish (proficiency level) and preferable other languages (French)
- The incumbent must be able to provide work direction to multiple coordinated teams
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional