Integration Engineer (M/F) - Insurance Software
- One of the leading software and consulting companies for the European financial
- Integration Engineer (M/F) - Insurance Software
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our Group is one of the leading software and consulting companies for the European financial services industry, focusing on Insurance Companies. We develop projects in a dynamic and creative work environment, with a goal-focused team using agile management methodologies.
Descripción de la oferta
On the day to day you will perform the integration of the solution with the customer systems using technologies such as the ones listed below. Knowledge in the following areas is a must:
- Web services (RESP, SOAP, …)
- Application Servers (IBM Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Windows and Linux
- Shell scripting for setting environment variables
- XML for describing test data, as well as deploying and parametrizing the web server where the applications run.
You will be working in collaboration with business analysts to understand the business requirements to deliver valuable solutions to our customers. And cooperate with national and international development teams of the group on shared infrastructure and software components.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Solid Spanish skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Team-mindedness and good communication skills.
- Business-minded and customer-focused personality.
- A background on IT with a degree in Informatics or similar.
- An analytical mindset, an ability to apply a consistent analysis to complex issues, to structure such issues and to formulate them concisely.
- Good English skills.
- Desire to learn and ability to present your own ideas and opinions in a clear and concise way; clear-cut responsibility and flexible mind-set.
We are offering a position in a dynamic and growth-oriented work environment characterized by flat hierarchies, short communication channels and interesting prospects. We reward performance and encourage your personal vocational education and training.
You will join a great team, and help build a successful and happy workplace.