HR Manager con Español, Inglés muy alto y valorable Italiano
- Importante empresa sector Pharma
- HR Manager con Español, Inglés muy alto y valorable Italiano
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- The HR professionals are key leaders whose talents and skills play a strategic role in the success of our people and our business strategy. HR teams wants to Build the Best teams to aim at being leader on the Medical Devices market and to innovate in new products and solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers for Spain, Italy and Portugal scope, and build a strong partnership with them. Spain being the 90% of employees.
- Proactively support the delivery of HR Processes including coaching, talent acquisition, career development, compensation strategy, talent development, legal aspects, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention.
- A third part of this role is dedicated to work closely with the HR Director to support and HR Group strategic projects as well as KPI monitoring on a European scope in order to work on and evaluate the strategy drivers.
- Engage branding & Engagement enhancement program
- Identify & Dev Talents
- Coach Leaders and align leadership attitudes to our leadership attitude framework
- Compensation strategy
- Work on Recognition and Technical expert leveling
- Drive and suggest organization design proposal
- Improve performance process
- Drive Learning Strategy including training
- Drive great place to work initiatives and maintain social dialogue
- Lead employer branding & talent attractiveness initiatives
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Qualifications We are looking for:
- Top talent with a University Degree, MBA is a plus.
- Passion in HR.
- Previous experience in pharm/medical devices sector will be considered as an asset.
- Prior international experience is a plus
- Prior experience in HR/Talent Dev teams is a plus
- Leadership, collaboration skills, creative mindset
- Analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Spanish labor law basic knowledge
- Excellent English language written & oral skills
- Italian is a plus
- Proficient in IT tools and social networks
- Barcelona with availability to travel.
- Permanent Position