HelpLine IT Specialist with Portuguese
- Important international healthcare company.
- HelpLine IT Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Werfen - Diagnostic Solutions for Life We are pioneers and developers of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) testing solutions. We provide high quality systems, reagents and software to labs and hospitals around the world. We have a rich history of innovation across the past five decades and a strong commitment to the future. We strive to enhance care and improve the lives of patients, each and every day. Founded in 1966, Werfen has become a global leader, thanks to our dedication to Research & Development and a targeted acquisition strategy. Through the years, we have remained a private company, allowing us to focus on the long-term, and to grow our R&D investment by 10% annually. We manufacture our products in the USA, Spain and Italy. We are Instrumentation Laboratory, Inova Diagnostics, Biokit and Systelab. We are Werfen.
Descripción de la oferta
As Technical Specialist you will assist remotely Software/Instrumentation users in Laboratory or Hospital environment in very communicative and organised team.
- Be accountable for solving customers incidents in due time and fulfilling customers expectations.
- Maintain themselves updated in their technical and applications knowledge and skills and process and tools defined in the company.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Studies in Computing, IT Honours Degree or similar.
- Experience in Operating Systems and Networking, including Linux, virtualization VMware and tools covering Remote Support.
- Desirable background in Oracle Application Server, SQL databases and queries, JBOSS Application Server and HL7 protocol.
- Knowledge in Systems Architecture handling some scenarios based on Client Server and three layer architecture.
- Must be bilingual in Spanish & Portuguese languages. Intermediate English.
- Experience in health care sector would be a plus.
- Team work and communication capabilities.
- Be autonomous to carry out tasks under its own responsibility.
- Continuous training from the company.
- Attractive career plan.
- Remuneration based on the value of the candidate.
- Position based in Barcelona. Occasionally, possibility to travel to Portugal.