Global Buyer with English
- Join one of the world's leading Airlines group, a growing international company
- We are hiring a team of Global Buyers based in Barcelona, English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Responsible for managing the end to end sourcing process and the implementation category strategy in relation to goods and services. This role includes working with stakeholders (inside and outside of Group Procurement) to standardise/simplify specifications, define a sourcing strategy, analyse RFP output, negotiate commercial terms and contract agreement drafting.
This role covers all sourcing processes globally within the category with key objectives being savings, cash improvement, transaction automation, e-Sourcing, Supply base rationalisation, Risk mitigation and ensuring contractual coverage.
Descripción de la oferta
- Implementation of category plan strategy as defined by Head of Category and Category Leads by leading the end to end sourcing process.
- Negotiate with suppliers on all commercial terms (including remote and in person negotiations).
- Agreement drafting using contractual templates or supplier contracts (with support legal team).
- Work with stakeholders and the Procurement team to prepare RFP specs and structure, agree suppliers, milestones and evaluation criteria.
- Provide guidelines/methodology to Procurement team for RFP analysis.
- Develops and manages defined communication channel(s) and/or stakeholder groups (within and outside of Group Procurement).
- Provide governance and decision making related to external spend with the supply base.
- Lead specification simplification and alignment activities across all group companies.
- Provide commercial innovation to internal stakeholders through interaction with the supply base.
- Work seamlessly with other functions within the Procurement Operations Centre team (POC) to manage the entire sourcing process; Supplier Intelligence, Procurement team and Planning.
- Work with suppliers to grow and develop supplier markets.
- Maintains regular contact with customers and other stakeholders.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven negotiation record in the multinational environment.
- Experience in legal contract drafting.
- Strong aptitude and knowledge across full commodity life cycle and awareness of market trends and suppliers.
- Strong business and financial acumen with ability to evaluate, analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to influence, align diverse views and gain consensus, providing clarity and direction on what is to be achieved and break down barriers that get in way of effective team working.
- Ability to prioritise, maintain clear focus and provide direction in constant ambiguity and change, using knowledge, judgement, resilience and courage to resolve conflicting priorities and manage crises.
- Ability to operate effectively in an environment with tight deadlines and finite resource and uncertainty.
- Commitment to service excellence and process improvement.
- Language skills, English mandatory, Spanish as an asset.
- Willingness to travel and work in a multi-site/location environment.
- This role will be based primarily in Barcelona office but the successful candidate will be expected to travel to any worldwide location and to work from any other location within the world at the Company's discretion.