German Inside Sales
- IT leading company in Barcelona
- German Inside Sales
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a company specialized in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing founded and headquartered in Barcelona. Currently have presence in 8 different countries (Spain, USA, Chile, Brazil, Mexico, France, The Netherlands), and further expansion is underway.
Descripción de la oferta
Prospection and lead generation for the German, Austrian, Swiss and UK markets
Listen to customers and determine how to fulfill their needs.
Perform outbound lead generation and specific marketing campaigns.
Schedule calls and online demos and pass relevant opportunities to our sales managers.
Add and ensuring high quality data to our CRM-system.
Support and plan meetings, fairs and events.
Development and implementation of sales campaigns in target markets.
Follow-up on leads and build relationships to move opportunities and up-selling potential through the sales funnel.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
You will be responsible for acquisition of new customers and generating leads via e-mail and telephone.
You'll be part of the sales team, working closely with the Regional General Manager in a rapidly growing company with a young, talented and motivated team. The customers are enterprise and corporate level companies for whom we customize each solution. Our client leverage innovative technologies and more importantly: they love what we do!
- Native level German with fluency in English.
- 2 years of Sales experience, preferably in the IT industry.
- Networking capabilities.
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness and Sales- and Service-orientated.
- Experience in online marketing and online sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, commercial degree or equivalent experience
- A full-time position based in Barcelona's center.
- Permanent contract.
- Full training and continuous learning.
- We value initiative, creativity, imagination and responsibility. We reward it with fast internal promotions.
- An attractive fixed salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Great team atmosphere with regular events.
- Good work life balance regarding shifts and flexibility.