General Ledger German
General Ledger with German & English
Shared Services Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Centre
Descripción de la oferta
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Driving month-end and year-end closing.
- Preparation of end of month accruals.
- Review the tasks (inter company reconciliations, fixed assets reconciliations) of more junior colleagues.
- Control of cash flow.
- Control of debtor over payments.
- Control and reconciliation of salary and social charges bookings.
- Preparation of VAT declaration and corporate tax calculation
- Preparation of documents for audit.
- Support the implementation of new accounting processes and tools.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree or similar.
- Minimum of 3 or 4 years in GL experience.
- Strong accounting skills and accounting qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, etc. will be assets.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- High level of English and communicative level of German (C1 as minimum) are musts.
- Team player, offering support to others.
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, detail and service orientation.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional