General Ledger with English
General Ledger With English
Important Multinational Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Multinational Company.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage and control Fixed Assets capitalization and Fixed depreciation. Produce Fixed assets reconciliation and fixed assets reports.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Balance Sheet analysis and reconciliation.
- Prepare month end accruals.
- Treasury control and cash flow on legal entities.
- Manage and Control Debtor overpayments
- Supporting to implement new accounting tools and systems.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Take charge of client related services including the assurance of correct invoicing.
- Support during audit procedures.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree o similar.
- Minimum of 3 or 4 years in GL experience.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Team player offering support to others.
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, detail and service orientation and accounting helpful.
- Good keyboard and computer literacy.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Effective contribution to Team Work.
- High level of English is a must another language is a plus.
- Any additional European language will be considered as an advantage.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional