Dutch Travel Agent
International Insurance Travel Unit in Barcelona
Dutch Travel Assistance Agent
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Insurance company in the heart of Barcelona
Descripción de la oferta
Purpose of the role: Assist individuals who are in need of assistance as part of their travel insurance whilst they are travelling within their own country or internationally. The type of Travel Assistance provided during the day shift is related to international emergency medical cases.
- To know in detail the different type of insurance policies of our clients and apply the corresponding conditions in each case.
- To advise and orient customers towards an appropriate solution.
- To coordinate all necessary steps of the assistance: Handle international telephone calls and emails, register cases and document actions into our computer based system, organize appropriate assistance and ensure the closure of each file.
- Offer a rapid and tailored customer care response to their problems in line with the coverage guaranteed under the customers' insurance policy.
- To work in a team environment to ensure proper case handling.
- Administration of invoices and claims related to each case.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Proven experience in telephone customer care or in customer facing roles.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent telephone customer care skills.
- Excellent command of Dutch and good level of English (oral and written).
- Strong skills in logistics, languages and interpersonal relations.
- High appreciation of teamwork.
- True interest and commitment for the corresponding shift. Day shifts coverage is from 07.00am to 10.00pm. All day shift agents work in a pattern of 7,5 hours/day intensive fixed shift (morning or afternoon) from Monday-Friday with occasionally weekend/bank holiday shifts according to business needs (3-4 times/year).
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet), including strong typing ability
- Assistance, travel or tourism industry background is highly valued
- 3 months contract at the begining.
- International environment and fun!
- You can choose between these working hours:
- Thursday to Monday (5 days per week) 8:00h - 15:30h
- Weekendes + Bank Holidays from 7:00h to 15:00h
- Salary for full time 20.000E. For part-time 10.000E gross annual.