Data Quality Administrator
- ¿Quieres trabajar como Data Analyst en una empresa multinacional?
- ¿Quieres un buen ambiente laboral y opciones de carrera profesional?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Company present in 35 countries and has 190 offices around the globe.
Descripción de la oferta
- Database Governance: Create, document and implement technical standards, procedures and other technical documentation as required. Assure compliance to required standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Housekeeping tasks: Create/Develop scripts to automate data validation and data archive/purge procedures.
- Work closely with the relevant technical staff, applications development, and the stakeholders/subject matter experts from the business.
- Utilize data profiling and data quality tools, as well as with various data sources to uncover and determine root causes of data quality issues.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for data improvements and implement after validation from business stakeholders.
- Ensure that processes are in place to monitor and report on performance of acquired data.
- Participate to Ad Hoc projects requiring Data Quality knowledge.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Advanced education in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics (minimum Bachelor's degree)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with relational databases, particularly with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with data manipulation, data merge and analysis skills.
- Proficient in Visio and Excel (pivot, graphs, statistics functions).
- Familiarity with Interrogating relational databases - Microsoft SQL Server - ideal
- SSIS user
- Python and R user
- Experience in Data analysis - Data oriented.
- Experience managing large databases
- Experience merging Databases