Customer Service Represenative (Alemán e Inglés bilingüe)
- Multinacional americana del sector seguros sanitarios
- Customer service representative bilingüe alemán e inglés
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Importante empresa multinacional del sector de los seguros sanitarios.
Descripción de la oferta
- Determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Coordinate and ensure a correct administrative follow-up of the clients and contracts.
- Take full responsibility for the premium/eligibility administration
- Handle eligibility requests from Customer Services
- Keep records and filing up to date.
- Implement contracts in case of new clients
- Manage your work, taking into account the applicable procedures and agreements
- Participate efficiently in processing the document flows: inform your Operations Manager on clarity gaps and possibilities to optimize the processes.
- Commit yourself to high-quality administration and fast transactions
- Maintain good contacts with insurers, insured and clients concerning their policies and non-medical claims.
- Respond to questions in a qualitative way.
- Manage all communications (letter, fax, e-mail) to clients and insurers.
- Think about and contribute to using the most efficient communication channels (phone, e-mail, letter,...)
Relations to other positions
- Assist the Account Manager in several tasks (e.g. preparation of presentations, preparation of analyses,
- Provide all necessary information to the involved parties: clients, insurers, the Vanbreda International Customer Services, Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Communication.
- Contribute to maintaining a co-operative and friendly working environment.
- Inform the Operations Manager on problems and inefficiencies.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Active language knowledge of minimum english and german: bilingual level in both.
- Experience in call center services
- Experience in back office tasks.
Salario: 18.000€ + variable + seguro médico + plus transporte
Ubicación: Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Horario: 15 a 23 horas (lunes a viernes)