Customer Service - English (Native)
Fast growing e-commerce company in Barcelona centre
Customer Service Native English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the largest booking / e-commerce platform in Europe.
Descripción de la oferta
- Answering inbound calls and making outbound calls from both venues and customers.
- Handling inbound complaints and writing and responding to customers via email.
- Calling or emailing partners to confirm bookings.
- Move partners over to confirming their own bookings using our software.
- Delivering a fast, efficient response to customers via email, online chat and telephone.
- Providing help and support to customer queries and processing bookings.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Native English.
- Provide experience in the customer care and management expertise to own software and Microsoft Office.
- Used to work under pressure, with peak workloads and multitasking.
- Solving ability, communication skills, organisation and attention to detail, customer empathy and assertiveness.
Salary package: 18.000 gross/year.
Rotating shift Monday to Sunday (5 days a week): 09.00 to 18.00 or 10.00 to 19.00.
Office in Barcelona city centre.