Credit & Collections DUTCH & FRENCH
- Credit & Collections DUTCH & FRENCH
- Shared Service Centre
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Shared Service Centre
Descripción de la oferta
As member of the Continental Europe Order to Cash (O2C) department and being part of the Cash Collection Team Northern Europe:
- Manage collection activities for the assigned country, business, region or office customer portfolio.
- Perform follow up actions by email or phone calls (inbound / outbound)
- Responsible for achieving collection targets and reducing outstanding debt helped by the newly implemented collection tool.
- Liaise with the Billing Team to ensure a coordinated and effective order to cash cycle.
- Coordinate with the Cash Allocation Team to guarantee accurate customer payment matching
- Disputes management directly or in relation with consultants and back-office departments (Invoicing, Client Risk and Temporary Work Dept).
- Recovery Actions according to the assessment of the client risk and credit limits fixed by the company
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Previous experience in the role highly desirable (2-3 years)
- English fluent, native or bilingual level of French/ Flemish
- Other languages a plus
- Dynamic, organised with a methodical approach
- Good negotiation and communication skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to handle a high volume of actions (outbound and inbound calls, payment negotiation, disputes)
- Customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure to attain company objectives and Cash Collection KPIs
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional