Corporate Affairs Specialist
- Leading multinational company specialized in direct selling based in Barcelona.
- Corporate Affairs Specialist
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading multinational company specialized in direct selling based in Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
- Contribute the implementation of corporate affairs strategy on the base of country specifications.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the external communication strategy in regard to Brand PR/CSR/GA promoting the company's image.
- Maintain and further develop media relation activities and act as a back-up media spokesperson for the company in agreement with the superior and in accordance to the company rules and regulations towards beauty, nutrition, sport and lifestyle media.
- Contribute to develop communication materials (press releases, fact sheets, articles, Q&A) targeted both internal and external audiences aimed to promote Company activities reputation, and image in different off line and on line channel
- Represent the company in external organisations (trade organisation/NGO) in agreement and in cooperation with the superior.
- Contribute to develop and implement CSR and Community activities in the market.
- Develop and implement special projects in the area of competence autonomously
- Supervise external agencies and consultants in agreement with superior. Monitor service levels and contribute to locate, assess and replace agencies when necessary.
- Compile the results in weekly/monthly reports for the superior as basis for their decision and planning processes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in public relations, journalism, communications or political science.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Resilient contacts with media or political representatives.
- English as a minimum requirement; Portuguese would an asset.
- Web and computer skills.
- Agency or Ministry background.
- Public Relations know how.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
Career opportunities and professional development.