Coordinador Eventos Sector Healthcare
- Coordinador Eventos Sector Healthcare
- Multinacional Medical Device
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Medical Device (surgical) manufacturer
Descripción de la oferta
- Act as Coordinator of Educational events by working directly with surgeon educators, delegates, and the Global Event Management team to deliver the educational plan. Events cover Instructional courses, Masterclasses, Workshops, Surgeon to Surgeon visits, and educational side events at congresses etc.
- Assistance with the administration of the Engagement Order process.
- Responsible for ensuring that all delegate participants are selected, approved and registered through the Electronic Booking System (or other systems as appropriate) for all educational events, including courses and local surgeon to surgeon visits
- Fully responsible of the Surgeon to Surgeon, Extended Visitations Surgeon Program, Training in the OR modules
- Support the Medical Education Manager in delivering the Educational Plan as approved and budgeted
- Conduct accurate learning needs analysis to ensure appropriateness of instructional materials.
- Assist in assessing the instructional effectiveness of course formats and materials that are produced.
- Communicate frequently and effectively with various project collaborators and subject matter experts to ensure that goals and objectives are being fulfilled.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Education Requirements - Bachelor's Science Degree preferable.
- 5 years experience of marketing / event management.
- Experience of working directly with customers, opinion leaders, technical experts and professional staff in medical devices or healthcare preferred.
- Must be proficient with commonly used software.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Fluent in English
- PC literature
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Excellent opportunity to join a fix position in a multinational healthcare company