No se aceptan más candidaturas
- Business acceleration consultancy
- Consultant Analyst
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Business acceleration consultancy for the digital economy
Descripción de la oferta
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project & Solution Quality Control (Adobe Marketing Cloud, SQL, SSIS, Faststats).
- Requirements analysis, test design, test execution.
- Execution of Stress testing.
- Creation and ownership of defects (Solved by the delivery teams).
- Preparation of Test reports.
The role consists of but is not limited to:
- Working with Solution Architects and customers to ensure that the customer requirements are covered by test cases and aligned with the designed solution.
- Testing of end to end solutions involving several systems and front and back end technologies.
- Liaising with different project teams both internal and externally.
- Understanding the full solution design and the business purpose that the solution will deliver.
Providing feedback to project members and client stakeholders in a form of testing reports and issue backlog.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Informatics, Telecoms or Industrial degree
- Very Good level of English oral and written
- Organized, analytical mind set
- Availability and flexibility to travel
- Working in highly dynamical teams
- Enterprise System Integration (Functional and/or technical design and implementation)
- Providing implementation consultancy, customer assistance and post-implementation support
- Client facing tools: CRM or Digital Marketing Products (any), Marketing Analytics Tools (Faststats, or any other data mining tool). Marketing automation tools.
- Backend tools: RDBMS &SQL (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle), Tickets/Issues management tools (Jira, Citrus or Freshdesk,…), SSIS, Workflows, Data management.
- Excellent administrative and documentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Adobe Marketing Cloud Products (Campaign, Analytics, Test & Target, Audience, CQ5, AEM, DTM)
- Exposure to Agile methodologies, e.g. SCRUM / Kanban
- Exposure to CRM's
- Exposure to performance testing tools, e.g. Rational / Loadrunner
- Exposure to automation testing tools, e.g. JMeter, Selenium
- Some knowledge in some of the following: JSP, REST, Ajax, CSSx
- Deliverability configuration Experience