Cad Designer Engineer with fluent German. Automotive Industry.
- CAD Designer Engineer (CatiaV5) with fluent German and English.
- Multinational Automotive Company TIER-1.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is a global supplier for the German OEMs. The company supplies customers with interior and exterior
plastic components. For a new project we are looking for as quickly as possible reinforcement for a Catalonia
Descripción de la oferta
As a member of the Group Design Engineering Team (Virtual Product Development), you will be part of the CAD
team, being involved in engineering development projects for different clients from the global automotive world.
You will be involved in early stages of the development until SOP, being required to understand project needs,
with strong collaboration with other Design teams. You will need to have fluent communication with other areas
like testing, quality, processes/production, purchasing, OEM and / or Tier 1 component suppliers.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager managing both technical and commercial aspects of the assembly
assigned to you.
- Creation and development of 3D models in CATIA V5
- Construction of interior and exterior components for the automotive industry assemblies responsibility.
- Creating and performing technical and functional specifications
- Take responsibility in an experienced team
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in engineering or technical training / Bachelor or Master University engineering degree, preferably with a Mechanical, Aeronautical or Automotive specialization.
- Solid knowledge of Catia V5 / Postgraduate studies in CAD is an asset.
- Experience in the design of plastic components
- Versed with Microsoft Office Tools
Minimum 2-3 years of experience as designer with CAD tools, specifically with CATIA V5.
Proficiency using CATIA V5 is a must (proficiency using NX will be valued) .
Technical and practical knowledge working in at least one of the following automotive fields: BiW, Chassis,
Closures, Interior and Exterior Trims, (The wider experience the better in order to have a good understanding of
the whole vehicle design and manufacture processes).
Experience in assembly processes, tooling, injection moulding and basic electric architecture are an asset.
Experience with FMEA and Tolerance analysis programs will also be valued.
High analytically and creative skills. Able to share new ideas and provide technical solutions.
Customer oriented, highly attuned to client needs.
Team spirit and ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
Open to travel and flexible to be temporarily relocated in another country.
Vocational Training in Automotive / Mechanics/ Design is an asset.
German and English Fluency is required.
Additional languages (such as French, Spanish) will be valued.
Independent, team-oriented approach
Communication and Assertive
Competitive salary package
Good promotion opportunities