C++ Developer (Zona Vallés)
- Healthcare Software Company
- C++ Developer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Healthcare Software Company.
Descripción de la oferta
* Definition of new features with all involved stakeholders.
* Requirements writing.
* Architecture definition.
* Implementation and unit testing.
* Participate in and conduct review meetings.
* Participate in troubleshooting and performance improvement processes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science and 2-3 years of experience developing desktop
* Experience developing frontend applications using Visual C++ with MFC, STL, BOOST under
* Experience writing high and low level design specifications making use of object oriented
paradigms and design patterns.
* Experience programming multithread applications.
* Experience with Unit Test and continuous integration.
* Team-working experience using configuration management tools such as AccuRev, GIT, etc.
* Proactive and able to function independently with project stakeholders, but still work well in a
team oriented environment.
* Command of English is needed for conducting meetings with worldwide stakeholders.
Following work experiences and skills are a plus:
* Experience with SCRUM or other similar agile methodologies.
* Knowledge of RTOS.
* Knowledge of Embedded Software.
* Knowledge of Medical Device Regulations.
* Knowledge of SQL Sever.
* Knowledge of UI design/usability/automation.
- Permanent Contract.
- Career Plan.