Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
Amazon is looking for smart, proactive people to help grow business. As Brand Specialist, you'll work with selected
vendors to help drive growth and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience on Amazon.es, while facilitating
great business relationships with some of Amazon's top brands.
You'll be responsible for looking after a brand's product portfolio, contributing to improvements in the user
experience for customers and creating detailed monthly reports on performance. You'll lead presentations and
planning sessions with vendors and act as the main point of contact for them.
You will also provide support to drive category growth through detailed analysis of business inefficiencies and
identifying solutions; proposing changes to operational processes; driving a high standard in customer satisfaction;
ensuring high-quality product detail pages; and making recommendations for effective marketing campaigns.
To achieve success in this role, you will have strong analytical, relationship management and organizational skills.
You will also be comfortable picking up new technologies. You'll be an analytics expert, identifying problem areas
and then creating plans to find resolutions, with the ability to pick up new skills quickly. You'll have strong
communication skills and a proven track record of building positive working relationships.
Brand Specialists typically work in small teams and report into one of the following functions: online marketing,
vendor management or in-stock management. Tasks associated with these functions include:
- Online marketing: improving product page data, developing marketing and merchandising plans, improving
customer experience onsite, helping generating traffic and sales
- Vendor management: help growing selection of products to sell on Amazon, onboarding new vendors, identifying
and resolving pricing issues
- In-stock management: tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working
with vendors on PO automation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Six months to 1 year of professional experience
- Excellent written English and strong attention to detail
- Strong commercial awareness
- Analytical skills and high computer literacy, with ability to learn new systems quickly
- Previous experience in a related client-facing role
- Confidence in communicating both internally and externally
- Demonstrable ability to think on your feet and make smart decisions
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills
· Experience using analytical tools (Excel, Google Analytics)
· Basic knowledge of HTML and/or website content management systems
· Experience in marketing, negotiating or supply chain is a plus
Excellent professional opportunity