Live video for real time marketing.
Android Developer - english professional level
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Whisbi is a global provider of innovative live video engagement and mobile-first Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. Located in the centre of Barcelona, Whisbi's platform is revolutionizing the market.
Descripción de la oferta
The Developer's main responsibility is to design (at a functional level) and develop mobile applications for Android, optimizing functions and all internal systems related to our technical essential business, in order to turn requirements into working software delivering high quality solutions.
- Work with product owners / key stakeholders to understand business requirements - then turn these requirements into working software
- Deliver the best solution
- Tackle unfamiliar problems, and take the time to discover "best practice"
- Contribute creative and innovative ideas to the business and your team-mates
- Be able to ensure quality and error checking is a priority
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree in computer science, digital media, software engineering or similar
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years of professional software engineering experience in Android
- Deep understanding of Swift framework/Android SDK
- Expertise on management of the memory, Optimization of the resources and Multi-threading
- Good communication skills and a good team player
- Candidate must be willing to teach and to learn
- Valuable prior experience in R & D departments
- English (Professional level as most internal communication is in English)
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Creative with strong communications skills
- Problem-solver: Drive for results and continuous improvement
- Excellent analytic skills
- Methodological thinking, able to structure and organize tasks
- Career plan
- International company
- Social Benefits