- Alumni Coordinator
- A important research institute.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Is a Research center located in the metropolitan area of Barcelona, and currently hosts 400 people, including researchers, PhD students and staff personnel. Today, in its area of specialization and category, the institute is consistently ranked among the highest-quality research institutions worldwide.
Descripción de la oferta
- Program Development: Develop and execute a detailed action plan for the Alumni program including services, assessment mechanisms, events, website development and mechanisms for engagement and communication.
- Communication: Manage the alumni list and establish and maintain long term relationships with the alumni community ensuring their engagement.
- Data Management: Develop and maintain the Alumni database and platform extracting reports as needed.
- Alumni Liaison: Central contact point for Alumni as well as responsible for the organization of Alumni oriented events.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Hold a University Degree in a related field.
- Experience in marketing, internal communications, and/or previous exposure with institutional Alumni networks will be highly valued.
- Minimum familiarity with Wordpress will be highly valued.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish both written and spoken
- Have organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Have an eye for detail, responsibility, and an eager-to-learn attitude.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills and an outgoing personality.
- Be willing to travel and adapt to flexible work schedule when needed.
- Be able to meet deadlines and follow up on assignments.
- The opportunity to become a member of a young, fast growing and internationally recognized research institution.
- Permanent position.