administrative assistant ( Holandés+Francés)
Candidato con perfil muy internacional y alto nivel de idiomas
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Importante Empresa Multinacional sector farmacéutico
Descripción de la oferta
- Translate documentation and surveys Dutch-English, French-English.
- Update reference databases with new products data and changes in different markets ensuring accuracy, completeness of the reference data.
- Review of paper journals and web newsletters, inputting all details of pharmaceutical advertisements into the system.
- On annual basis (end of year) contact the companies behind the paper journals and web newsletters to get the new prices for advertisements. Update the system with the new prices for the paper journals.
- Extract verbatim data from INES (the system) on a monthly level for GPs and quarterly level for SPs (cardiologists, pulmonologists, endocrinologists, neurologists and psychiatrists) to Excel.
- Format excel file and add latest data to Excel file "Base".
- Categorise all the verbatim (messages) collected in the channel dynamics data (the categorization would be done on verbatim given in French and in Dutch into categories in English - the categories are predefined).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Native Dutch and French to work for Belgian markets
- High knowledge of English
- Bachelor or Degree of Science, preferably in Pharmacy or life science subject (e.g. Nursing, Chemistry, etc.)
- Experience in pharmaceutical product information or in the pharmaceutical industry and/or have a familiarity with pharmaceutical and consumer health products and terminology is an advantage.
- Experience working for multinational corporations is an advantage.
- Good organizational, team work and communication skills are required.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work accurately within the pressure of tight deadlines is required.
- Ability to carry out moderate analysis and information gathering to resolve problems on non-routine matters.
- Advanced Excel Skills is mandatory.
- Salario: 19.000 € + beneficios
- Madrid Centro