Accounts Payable English & Portuguese
- Accounts Payable English & Portuguese.
- Important Multinational Company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important multinational company.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Process Invoices and employee expenses with professional IT Tool.
- Ensure that invoices are booked on correct account/cost centre and a corresponding project code.
- Ensure correct approval process and proper documentation.
- Prioritise invoices according to cash discount potential and prepare payment runs accordingly.
- Audit and process credit card bills.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Prepare month end closing and accruals calculations.
- Intercompany reconciliation.
- Reconcile accounts and ensure group policies are applied.
- Request new suppliers creation and check for proper documentation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree o similar.
- Minimum of 1 or 2 years in AP experience.
- Support Accounts Payable Manager as required.
- Team player offering support to others.
- Takes responsibility for personal improvement, learning from experience and new situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, teamwork, detail and service orientation and accounting helpful.
- Good keyboard and computer literacy.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Knowledge of CODA will be considered as an advantage
- Effective contribution to Team Work.
- High level of English and Portuguese is a must.
- Any additional European language will be considered as an advantage.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional